incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: What tools are we using to extract English string from the source tree?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:03:04 GMT
On 3/19/12 9:07 AM, Huaidong Qiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to know more about the translation process we are using.
>
> What tools are we using to extract English string from the source tree? Is
> this an automated process?

Thanks to Andre who have started to document his analysis on the whole
process we have now a page
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers)
that should provide the necessary information.
I have added a section "roundtrip" to document my latest findings and ...

But right now it seems that we have a problem with menu entries where we
have already a translation for. It's under investigation.

Juergen