incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From tj ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WIKI] Span on the wiki
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:08:50 GMT
Hi, Regina,

On 3/17/2012 20:03, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have noticed some spam in the Wiki. Whom should I sent a notice, so
> that he can delete the spamming user?
>
> The spam is on http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Main_Page.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Thanks for the heads-up.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_talk:TJFrazier

is probably the fastest place to reach me (the wiki will email me).

Otherwise, all changes show up on the "Recent changes" Special Page,
which I try to check at least twice a day; also, another very helpful
user is running spam-patrol, and fixed this before I got to it (I still
had to do the block of the user).

As a user, you can undo stuff like this yourself, and you are very
welcome to do that. Please put "Spam" in your edit summary. I'll catch
that (or any Undo), and take further action as needed.
--
/tj/