incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Bundling extensions as blobs
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:38:20 GMT
Hi all,

if little furry animals are not your thing then you may be interested in
this new feature:

I have extended Herberts support for bundled extensions.  The new file
main/extensions.lst defines the a default set of extensions that is
bundled with installation sets.  The installation language(s) is taken
into account.  Extensions can be downloaded on demand.

The current set of extensions is this:

Independent of the language the two local extensions
    - Presentation Minimizer
    - Presenter Console

For any variant of english
     dict-en.oxt
     en_CA_2_0_0.oxt
     en_US.oxt
     dict-en-au-2008-12-15.oxt
     dict-en_ZA-2009.10.22.oxt
     dict-en-nz-2008-12-03.oxt

For german (de or de-DE)
     dict-de_DE-frami_2011-06-03

I chose the lanuage dependent extensions according to the wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bundled+Writing+Aids

If you would like to have extensions added for other languages as well
then you can do one of two things:

-  Update the wiki page.  Be sure to include URLs.  Then tell me and I
will edit main/extensions.lst accordingly.

-  Edit main/extensions.lst yourself.

Documentation can be found at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Build_Bootstrapping#extensions.lst

Feel free to ask questions,