incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Propose release blocker: Bug 119069 - The "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" still link to Oracle site with Oracle mark
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:18:52 GMT
Hi,

On 16.03.2012 07:12, xia zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The links "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" and "Add new features to
> OpenOffice.org" on currently AOO 3.4 latest dev snapshot full build still
> linked to old OOO pages which with Oracle trademark at bottom. Maybe there
> are still other links have the similar problem and I keep searching. These
> issues should be clean before we ship one RC build or at list we ship zoo
> 3.4.
>
> I remember we have had this kind of discussion in mail and who is working
> on these dev repository sites?

As far as I know the links are already redirected to the SourceForge hosted
websites of our extensions and templates repository.
Thus, this issue is more or less a branding issue of the hosted websites.
I assume that the SourceForge is working on the rebranding.
Roberto, do you have any updates on this?

Thus, from my point of view this is not really a release blocker.

Thanks and best regards, Oliver.