incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject [DOWNLOAD] Cannot commit changes on "www.openoffice.org/download/other.html"
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:56:37 GMT
Hi all,

first I've changed via the CMS bookmarklet the
"www.openoffice.org/download/globalvars.js" successfully to point to the
new download service.

This was done with r1300748 at 2012-03-14 10:59 CET.

Now (2012-03-15 00:53 CET) when doing a "svn update" on the command line
I get:

svn update
At revision 1300515.

 From where comes the difference?

The following error message comes when trying to do further commits on
the command line I get an error message:

svn commit -m"Switched to the secondary download service because Oracle
will shutdown the primary service on March, 15th." other.html

svn: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out.

It seems I have to go on tomorrow do replace some more strings.

Thanks for your help.

Marcus