incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject [DOWNLOAD] Switched the download service from "download.services.openoffice.org" to "openoffice.mirrorbrain.org"
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:56:33 GMT
Hi all,

as I don't know when exactly the shutdown will take place and I don't
know if I'm around to do the switch, I've done it now.

- http://download.services.openoffice.org/
+ http://openoffice.mirrorbrain.org/

This is to make sure we can continoue to deliver the OOo 3.3.0 and older
release bits for the short term. Until we have a secondary or - even
better - mid-term/long-term solution.

Again, thanks to Peter Poeml that we can use his service and for his
offer to take this into a permanent solution. :-)

For details please check the SVN post on the ooo-commits@ ML.

Marcus