incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: AOO for Debian
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:32:05 GMT
    I was thinking about this, too.

    But actually, for this to work, the discussion should be brought to
the debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org list, not
debian-user@lists.debian.org.  Also we need someone understand how to
package .deb packages that follow the Debian policy in order to package
AOO by the Debian policy.

    For the long term, we should update our build system so it follows
the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS) and meets the requirements of
the distributions.

    I shall bring this issue to debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org first.

--
Best regards,