incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let barking dogs bark
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:28:56 GMT
On 03/14/12 12:09, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> +1!

FWIW, somewhere there is a quote from one of my emails that
some people seem to think is "hostile towards LO". I was actually
recognizing the virtues of Microsoft (they are the market leaders
for some reason, right?).

Whatever people want to read from my words is not really under
my control but hopefully someone will pick here that all I say is
my strict personal opinion and that my opinions don't necessarily
imply a position from either Apache or the FreeBSD foundations.

Pedro.