incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:52:25 GMT
On 03/13/12 14:45, Simon Phipps wrote:
> On 13 Mar 2012, at 19:02, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> I really think this posting is very valuable though.
>> I propose that you write them into a FAQ and that after fixing
>> it according to the consensus in this list we publish it in the
>> website.
> The public Wiki is probably a better place.

I would like it in an even more public place, but the Wiki is
fine for the time being.
have been made available for end users since Oracle stopped development.
>> I find this statement particularly dangerous: Apache OpenOffice is
>> by all means the official source of bug fixes and security updates
>> for
> Well, it will be. But right now there's nothing to download so the statement is factual,
surely? As Rory has pointed out, AOO 3.4 is the focus of development.

This is free software, not vaporware.

We have developer snapshots and we appreciate feedback:

View raw message