incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [MIGRATION] Shut down on remaining Oracle web resources
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:39:42 GMT
Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> are the mailing lists already dead? I tried to send an announce to the
> ES mailing lists, announcing the creation of
> but it seems the lists are all dead,
> even the web interface looks "strange"

The suggestion by Dave (/etc/hosts) worked for me.

And I must add to it that indeed I had to wait about 24 hours for some
messages to appear, so lists have some technical problems apart from that.

Moreover, I've just received a bunch of messages with the following error:
<>: connect to[]:
     Connection timed out
so indeed lists on the old infrastructure are not functioning correctly.

View raw message