incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [MIGRATION] Shut down on remaining Oracle web resources
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:58:06 GMT
On 3/12/2012 09:31, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:14:35PM -0800, Andrew Rist wrote:
>> I would like to set the date for shutting down these Oracle hosted
>> resources as March 15. (no Shakespeare references, please)
>>
>> This will include mailing lists, mail forwarder, remaining web pages,
>> identity server.
>
> are the mailing lists already dead? I tried to send an announce to the
> ES mailing lists, announcing the creation of
> ooo-general-es@incubator.apache.org but it seems the lists are all dead,
> even the web interface looks "strange"
> http://openoffice.org/projects/es/lists
>

> Regards

Hi, Ariel,

Dave Fisher gave us (moderators) the answer: add to your etc/hosts file

192.9.164.104   asset-0.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-1.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-2.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-3.openoffice.org

Your es/lists page looks fine to me, with those redirects installed.

/tj/