incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD]: propose next developer snapshot based on revision 1299571
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:48:59 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
based on the revision r1299571 (same as last changed revision). It is
not the latest working buildbot revision but I would like to include an
increased buildid.

It is still no a official RC because of the existing show stopper
issues. I hope that we can start a second build later this week if possible.

I would like to propose also that we continue to provide normal/complete
install sets for all languages.

The dev snapshot from last week was proposed to the IPMC with zero
response so far. Not really promising and maybe somebody else has an
idea what we can do to get some early feedback.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen