incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose next developer snapshot based on revision 1293738
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:07:03 GMT
On 03/10/12 09:25, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 06/03/2012 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> On 02/28/12 08:06, RGB ES wrote:
>>> It seems there is a naming problem on the icon sets for Spanish
>>> localization, were I have
>>> Galaxia
>>> Alto contraste
>>> Industrial
>>> Cristal<---- The problem
>>> Tango
>>> If I switch to English UI, I have
>>> Galaxy
>>> High Contrast
>>> Industrial
>>> Tango
>>> Classic
>>>
>>> On the Spanish localization, "Cristal" displays Tango icons while
>>> "Tango" displays Classic icons.
>> I found it:
>> extras/l10n/source/es/localize.sdf line 51273 has this:
>> OFA_TP_VIEW.LB_ICONSTYLE 5 0 es Cristal
>> This string have to be updated in Pootle.
>
> Does the same problem apply to Italian and possibly all other
> languages? In the Italian localization, I see "Crystal" among the
> possible icon sets too.

Yes. Crystal doesn't exist at all now, and the localization seems to be
isolated from the code. This issue may even apply to English for all I
know.

> But in OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 this corresponds to a KDE-themed icon set,
> while in the latest build it seems to point to another set. So it
> seems the same problem described by Ricardo.
>
> Is it possible that those string are translated based on some weird
> parameters, like position in the list instead of their actual text?

The value was #DEFINE'd in the code and upon the removal the
values for the next types were bumped back:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/vcl/inc/vcl/settings.hxx?r1=1206244&r2=1206243&pathrev=1206244

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/vcl/inc/vcl/settings.hxx?r1=1206244&r2=1206243&pathrev=1206244>

cheers,

Pedro.