incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose next developer snapshot based on revision 1293738
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:25:04 GMT
On 06/03/2012 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> On 02/28/12 08:06, RGB ES wrote:
>> It seems there is a naming problem on the icon sets for Spanish
>> localization, were I have
>> Galaxia
>> Alto contraste
>> Industrial
>> Cristal<---- The problem
>> Tango
>> If I switch to English UI, I have
>> Galaxy
>> High Contrast
>> Industrial
>> Tango
>> Classic
>>
>> On the Spanish localization, "Cristal" displays Tango icons while
>> "Tango" displays Classic icons.
> I found it:
> extras/l10n/source/es/localize.sdf line 51273 has this:
> OFA_TP_VIEW.LB_ICONSTYLE 5 0 es Cristal
> This string have to be updated in Pootle.

Does the same problem apply to Italian and possibly all other languages?
In the Italian localization, I see "Crystal" among the possible icon
sets too.

But in OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 this corresponds to a KDE-themed icon set,
while in the latest build it seems to point to another set. So it seems
the same problem described by Ricardo.

Is it possible that those string are translated based on some weird
parameters, like position in the list instead of their actual text?

Regards,
   Andrea.