incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>
Subject Re: [Translate] Users for Pootle Server
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:58:40 GMT
09/03/2012 4:52, sgrìobh filhocf@gmail.com:

> 1) Really Pootle can be useful and we can win produtivity with it, BUT
> is possible work with other tools too;
Yes, no one is denying that. But as a "base" it's useful. I don't
usually translate within Pootle myself, I export the po and work in
Virtaal and the commit the file back.

> 2) This instance of Pootle, without a minimum of one person per
> language as committer, is unusable.

It's not even that. Currently the model is "Anyone is a suggester,
heaven knows who is a committer". That's one of the things I've been
criticizing, AFAIK, there is currently no such thing as a locale
leader/committer.

Michael