incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO timeline of accomplishments
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:29:28 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Interesting idea.  I made the copyleft removal be an extent rather
> than just indicate the points.  See the revised version here:
> http://www.robweir.com/AOO.png

I'd call it "Replacement of copyleft modules": the effort was in
replacing stuff, just removing would have been trivial.

I'd actually prefer to avoid the "copyleft" word since it may be hard to
understand and potentially confusing, but I can't come up with a concise
phrasing for "Replacement of components with incompatible licenses".

Regards,
   Andrea.