incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: Where we are with the redirects to the new extension/template repos
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:56:32 GMT

On 3/8/2012 6:56 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Daniel Shahaf<d.s@daniel.shahaf.name>  wrote:
>> drew wrote on Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 01:16:45 -0500:
>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> Well, not just now they didn't.
>>>
>>> extensions.openoffice.org to me to http://www.openoffice.org/extensions/
>>> (on the new server)
>>> and
>>> templates.openoffice.org takes me to
>>> http://openoffice.org/projects/templates/
>>> (on the old kenai server)
>>>
>>> am I missing something or maybe I misunderstood.
>> The DNS records ASF advertises are:
>>
>> extensions     CNAME     aoo-extensions.sf.net.
>> templates      CNAME     aoo-templates.sf.net.
> We need also this one to manage extensions updates requests.
>
> updateexte.services.openoffice.org CNAME aoo-extensions.sf.net.
The zone file still has this:
updateext CNAME ftp.osuosl.org <ftp://ftp.osuosl.org>

what is updateext and should it be pointed at aoo-extensions.sf.net also?

A.

> Roberto
> ====
> This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group