incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE]: changed about box
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:04:36 GMT
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 11:37:48AM -0300, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>> Another issue is the path to the repo: now it is determined by
>>
>> File::Spec->catfile($ENV{'SRC_ROOT'}, File::Spec->updir())
>>
>> Moving one dir. up trunk/main will only work if you checked trunk
>> instead of separated repos.
>> So moving one dir. up can be avoided: both svn and git work in
>> subdirectories inside the repo; I've tested with:
>>
>> export SRC_ROOT=/mnt/build/aoo/trunk/main/instsetoo_native/prj
>>
>> and it works with the attached print-sv-rev-pl, both with git and svn,
>> even invoking just
>>
>> SvnRevision::DetectRevisionId($ENV{'SRC_ROOT'})

I don't think so, it doesn't cover changes in extras or ext_libraries.
Whereas when I run svn info in trunk it will give me the latest changes.

And I think this is the revision we want to have included.

> Forgot to mention that if you allow non-trunk repos, then the reg. exp.
> must change.
> Now /^\s*git-svn-id:.*?trunk@([0-9]+)\s+/ expects something like:
>
> git-svn-id: https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk@1296429
>
> while if checking main it would be
>
> git-svn-id: https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main@1296429
>
> and the reg. exp. won't match. It should be changed to:
> /^\s*git-svn-id:.*?@([0-9]+)\s+/
>
> On the other hand, I don't get why you use git show HEAD and not just
> git svn info

because of having a cleantrunk git repo locally where I clone my working
copies from.

On the cloned repo git svn info don't work.

Juergen