incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [CODE][TRANSLATION]: new en-US.sdf file based on last changed revision 1297916
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:28:05 GMT
Hi,

based on Andre's analysis [1] and documentation I have created a new
en-US.sdf file [2] containing the currently used English strings.

I think we can use this as base for all other localizations and should
compare to this version.

I don't know right now how to import this file in the pootle server or
to split it in help and other resources.

But we should definitely split the helpcontent2 content into a separate
project. I can easy provide 2 sdf files where I have already split the
content. But Raphael wanted 1 file for the beginning.

I am not 100% sure which data we should use for the input for the
languages. One approach would be to take the sdf files from the
repository extras folder and convert them to po files. This can be merge
with local backups that seems to exist on local machines.

What do I have to do to get access to the pootle server? Do I have to
join the infra structure project more active?

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/en-US.sdf