incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Re: A small problem with compiling from source
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:59:28 GMT
On 05.03.2012 19:44, Очиров Николай wrote:
> Hello, Juergen.
> yes, i've typed  ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh in console after running ./bootstrap.

You have to run it like this

     source ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh

(you may have seen this with 'source' abbreviated as '.')

-Andre

> 05.03.2012, 21:08, "Jürgen Schmidt"<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>> On 3/5/12 1:11 PM, Очиров Николай wrote:
>>
>>>   Thank you!! But It still doesn't work! I tried to use ''make'', but it didn't
work. What is this command - build? Where did it take?

>> build is an alias to execute a perl build script. Have you sourced the
>> prepared environment script after you run configure and bootstrap?
>>
>> Juergen

for Ubuntu 11.04, but used 11.10.

there is an error:  /bootstrap 56: ./configure : permission denied. How to fix it? What is
the reason? I was looking for the cause of the internet, but have not found a solution.