incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 03:24:02 GMT
On 03/05/2012 05:13 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thanks - signed off.
>
> On 5 March 2012 22:10, Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>  wrote:

>>> Hagar added new data some days ago:
>>> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=222874#p222874
>>
>> Great.  Thanks.  I added a link to that in the report.
>>
>> -Rob

I thought I would update the project status page with the March board
report.

The openofficeorg.xml used to be in incubator/site-author/projects/, now
I only see sitemap.xml there. I do see it in incubator/content/

I checked http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html but didn't see
anything different.

Are the build and check-in instructions the same otherwise?

Best regards,
Carl