incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Re: A small problem with compiling from source
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:08:56 GMT
On 3/5/12 1:11 PM, Очиров Николай wrote:
> Thank you!! But It still doesn't work! I tried to use ''make'', but it didn't work. What
is this command - build? Where did it take?

build is an alias to execute a perl build script. Have you sourced the
prepared environment script after you run configure and bootstrap?

Juergen

> 04.03.2012, 08:58, "Andrew Rist"<andrew.rist@oracle.com>:
>> On 3/3/2012 1:52 PM, Очиров Николай wrote:
>>
>>>   Hi! I have no experience building openoffice, and I have a problem.
>>>   I followed these instructions http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide
for Ubuntu 11.04, but used 11.10.

>> Currently, it is easiest to get the build to run on Ubuntu 10.04. There
>> are various issues that you will run into on Ubuntu 11.04/11.10/12 alpha.
>> Among these issues are the need to switch to /usr/bin/ld to point to
>> ld.gold.
>>
>> Your easiest way to get the build running is to build up a machine (or
>> vm) with Ubuntu 10.04 with the following additional packages:
>>
>>      sudo apt-get install g++ gcc bison flex libarchive-zip-perl
>>      libcups2-dev libpam0g-dev
>>      openjdk-6-jdk gperf libfreetype6-dev libxaw7-dev libfontconfig1-dev
>>      libxrandr-dev patch
>>      libgconf2-dev libgnomevfs2-dev ant libgtk2.0-dev junit junit4 epm
>>      libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev librsvg2-dev python-dev
>>      subversion autoconf rpm libdbus-glib-1-dev libdbus-glib-1-dev
>>      libgl1-mesa-dev
>>      libglu1-mesa-dev libglib2.0-dev libidl-dev liborbit2-dev
>>
>>>   When I run the script ./bootstrap after  ./configure with no arguments there
is an error:  /bootstrap 56: ./configure : permission denied. How to fix it? What is the reason?
I was looking for the cause of the internet, but have not found a solution.