incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD]: propose next developer snapshot based on 1296433
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:57:44 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
based on the revision r1296933, which correspond to our last changed
revision r1296433. The linux buildbot has successfully build this
revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.

The planned RC candidate will be postponed to next week because of the
show stopper issues we have found.

I would like to propose also that we provide normal full install sets
instead of dev builds that we can test upgrade installations as well as
system integration.

Last week I haven't proposed the build to the IPMC but will do it this
week for a first review if the formal requirements for an Apache release
are ok or if there are bigger issues.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen