incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject [BUILD] Re: A small problem with compiling from source
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 04:58:32 GMT
On 3/3/2012 1:52 PM, Очиров Николай wrote:
> Hi! I have no experience building openoffice, and I have a problem.
> I followed these instructions http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide
for Ubuntu 11.04, but used 11.10.
Currently, it is easiest to get the build to run on Ubuntu 10.04. There
are various issues that you will run into on Ubuntu 11.04/11.10/12 alpha.
Among these issues are the need to switch to /usr/bin/ld to point to
ld.gold.

Your easiest way to get the build running is to build up a machine (or
vm) with Ubuntu 10.04 with the following additional packages:

    sudo apt-get install g++ gcc bison flex libarchive-zip-perl
    libcups2-dev libpam0g-dev
    openjdk-6-jdk gperf libfreetype6-dev libxaw7-dev libfontconfig1-dev
    libxrandr-dev patch
    libgconf2-dev libgnomevfs2-dev ant libgtk2.0-dev junit junit4 epm
    libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev librsvg2-dev python-dev
    subversion autoconf rpm libdbus-glib-1-dev libdbus-glib-1-dev
    libgl1-mesa-dev
    libglu1-mesa-dev libglib2.0-dev libidl-dev liborbit2-dev

> When I run the script ./bootstrap after  ./configure with no arguments there is an error:
 /bootstrap 56: ./configure : permission denied. How to fix it? What is the reason? I was
looking for the cause of the internet, but have not found a solution.
Your commands for a full build from scratch would look like this:

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk ooo

    cd ooo/main

    wget -O external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll
    http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/unowinreg.dll

    autoconf

    ./configure --enable-verbose --enable-category-b
    --with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2"
    --with-epm-url="http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/epm/3.7/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz"

    ./bootstrap

    . ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh

    cd instsetoo_native && build --all --html -P2 -- -P2

If you get that running, then you might try building with more stuff
using a config like this:

    ./configure --enable-verbose --enable-category-b --enable-minimizer
    --enable-presenter-console --enable-wiki-publisher --enable-open
    gl --enable-dbus --enable-gstreamer --with-package-format="installed
    rpm deb" --with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.code
    spot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2"
    --with-epm-url="http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/epm/3.7/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz"
    --with-lang="ru"

> P.S: Excuse me if I made a mistakes!
we all do...
> My English is bad, very bad, but I'm trying to improve the English skills!
your English is much better than my Russian