incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Pootle Anonymous Privilege
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 03:11:08 GMT
On 2012/03/03 07:40, Gavin McDonald said:
> [...]

    Thank you for the answer.  I think I failed to clear my question.
^^;  I mean, I "applied" all the translation without logging in.

    As for my experience with Pootle, I believe there are at least two
types of privileges:  Reviewers can see the "submit" and the "suggest"
buttons, and the translators can see only the "suggest" button.
Apparently now anonymous user can see both buttons, and can apply the
translations directly.

    So, if that is the wanted behavior, do you mean we should review and
apply "offline"?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>