incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject [BZ] Disable the "release blocker" flag to be used only by everyone (was Re: [RELEASE] Bug 118098 - Text box filled with zeroes)
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:34:51 GMT
In order prevent this cleanup task again and again (for the next weeks,
new releases, etc.)

To take the discussions into this ML and out of our BZ.

Is it possible to disable the "release blocker" flag for everyone's use?
When only a few people can set the flag to "+" then we can discuss first
on the ML and when we have consensus it will be set to "+".

What do you think?

Am 03/02/2012 02:38 PM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
> P.S.: Sorry for the noise regarding our potential release blockers, but
> I am trying to get an overview about the release blockers which we need
> to fix for our AOO 3.4 release.

View raw message