incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject [BZ] Disable the "release blocker" flag to be used only by everyone (was Re: [RELEASE] Bug 118098 - Text box filled with zeroes)
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:34:51 GMT
In order prevent this cleanup task again and again (for the next weeks,
new releases, etc.)

-and-

To take the discussions into this ML and out of our BZ.

Is it possible to disable the "release blocker" flag for everyone's use?
When only a few people can set the flag to "+" then we can discuss first
on the ML and when we have consensus it will be set to "+".

What do you think?

Marcus