incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Pootle: 3.4 about box translation
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:01:02 GMT
On 3/2/12 3:49 PM, FR web forum wrote:
> Hello,
> On Pootle>  svx / source / intro.po
> We have the #1 string with:
> Copyright © 2000, 2011 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.\n
> This product was created by %OOOVENDOR, based on OpenOffice.org.\n
> OpenOffice.org acknowledges all community members, especially those mentioned at\n
> http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html.
>
> What is the right text?

####
Copyright © 2012 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
This product was created by Apache Software Foundation, based on Apache
OpenOffice.
Apache OpenOffice acknowledges all community members, especially those
mentioned at http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html.
###

I think we shouldn't do too much right now without having the latest
English resources available for translation.

We have to create an English source po file as soon as possible based on
the current source tree.

Juergen