incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:52:40 GMT
> This is managed over the Apache Account Management. If you are
> commiter, you should be able to login with your Apache ID
Raphael, I'm not. Well, as far as I know. Mice can code better than me
and I don't intend to commit anything but translations and the odd
locale data xml at the most. And I suspect there will be a lot of people
like me (eventually). Should they *all* become Apache committers? I
admit to not knowing what rights exactly that bestows on a user but it
sounds rather dangerous to me, giving people who are likely to only
translate the rights to commit other stuff at the same time.

But maybe I just misunderstood you?

Michael