incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Heads Up POOTLE data are on the way
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:11:58 GMT
Hi Raphael,

I have two questions regarding the uploaded data:

1. If I understand you correctly then you uploaded (or are uploading)
the backup data of the old pootle server.  What about languages that are
in extras/l10n but not in the backup?  Are you planning to upload them
too?  Do you need help?

2. What template are you using?  Did you run localize on our source tree?

Regards,
Andre