incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Calling all volunteers: It is time to test (Norton quarantine)
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:11:56 GMT
On 3/2/2012 05:22, Joost Andrae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after downloading the multi language OOo-Dev 3.4.0_m1 build (r1293550)
> for Windows from
> http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1293550/win32/OOo-Dev_OOO340m1_Win_x86_install_en-US_de_fr_it_es_ja_pt-BR_zh-CN_nl.exe
> Norton Internet Security found WS.Reputation.1 and removed the
> installation set from my system.
>
> Kind regards, Joost

Hi Joost,

Norton AntiVirus gave me the same problem on my WV system. This is
related to the "Norton Insight" feature, which I have now turned off.
Meanwhile, the file is not deleted, merely quarantined by NIS. You can
restore it by following the "quarantine" link and looking for options.

I will try to follow up on this with Norton; maybe they have a better
suggestion.

/tj/