incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Heads Up POOTLE data are on the way
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 08:47:44 GMT
Am 02.03.12 09:21, schrieb Andre Fischer:
> On 02.03.2012 02:19, Raphael Bircher wrote:
>> Hi at all
>>
>> I just import the date... takes same time but it works now.
>
> That is great news.  Could you describe in a few words how you did
> that, either here on the list or in the wiki ([1])?  I would like to
> understand how it works.
I will documenting this later, but it's verry easy.

One Problem I have with the helpcontent2. I don't know if I can add this
without problem to the OOo Project without crashing the ui content.  I
will try this on the VM now. Workaround would be to create a additional
project ooo_help (or samething like that).

If we put it under OOo (if possible) then we will have Help content and
UI all in one project, I don't know if that is a good idea. Please give
feedback about it.

Gruss Raphael