incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 08:14:42 GMT
On 01.03.2012 21:45, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

Yes I know that and I hope and think that I have acknowledged that
before. Apparently I chose the wrong words.  I meant this:
We (Apache OpenOffice) have not yet started to put our data on the
Apache pootle server and have not yet integrated that server into our
localization process.
I used the word "active" in the context of Apache OpenOffice not Apache
in general.

I know and appreciate that the Apache pootle server is up and running
and assume it works just fine.

-Andre