incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:45:48 GMT
On 2012/03/02 08:25, Andrew Rist said:
> On 3/1/2012 4:13 PM, Michael Bauer wrote:
>>> There is https://translate.apache.org , been up for months, please
>>> concentrate
>> I take it that came over more brusque than it was meant? Yes, we know
>> that's there. But nowhere where we can sign up, as Andrea pointed out.
> The pootle server is there and was created mostly due to our request.
> The way to get access is to offer to help and ask for access (as Raphael
> has done).

Hi.

    I tried to upload the PO files and got this error.  Should someone
creates that directory on the server first?  Or how should I re-zip the
PO files?

Server Error

An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
Error accessing /var/www/translate/po/OOo/zh_TW, Filesystem sent error:
No such file or directory

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>