incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org email forwarder shutdown: That time is now
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:55:12 GMT
Hi Rob,

dev@de.openoffice.org: January 12, February 54
users@de.openoffice.org: January 249, February 179

> I notice we don't have a German language support forum here:
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/

We have a very active forum for all "children" of openoffice in
http://de.openoffice.info

> So it might make sense to create a new ooo-users-de list (or
> ooo-benutzer-de or whatever) for German-speaking users to ask
> questions about the project?
>
> For the dev list, until we are fully set up with Pootle and
> translations, I think it is important to have all translators and
> localizers involved in one conversation here on ooo-dev.  Maybe we
> split out a separate ooo-l10n list later.
>
> What do you think?   If there is enough interest in a German users
> list, then we would need some volunteers from the PPMC to moderate the
> list. 2 or 3 would be ideal.

We had a discussion about a native language list here
http://openoffice.org/projects/de/lists/dev/archive/2012-02/message/32
(including an English draft of the proposal)

But I don't know, what Raphael is planning in the moment.

Kind regards
Regina