incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:57:54 GMT
On 29.02.2012 19:50, imacat wrote:
> On 2012/02/29 18:23, J├╝rgen Schmidt said:
>> ok, let think what's possible. Do you have already build the office on
>> your own and have checked the available translation?
>
>      Thank you for understanding.
>
>      Yes, I have built r1243064 on Linux.  And I have just checked
> r1295183 and some of the translation are missing, especially about the
> Pivot Table.
>
>      I have PO files downloaded from the previous Pootle last year, dated
> 2011/4/29, which contains the last of the zh-TW translation.  And I
> cannot find a recent and usable en-US.sdf.  What can we do to
> incorporate them into the svn sdf?

Maybe this is a good time to start checking in PO files?  That would
have two advantages:

1) Developers (I for example) could start with converting PO to SDF
without (necessarily) the pootle server.

2) It would be a start to drop support for SDF files in the long run and
use PO files directly.

What do you think?

-Andre