incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:53:00 GMT

On 14 Mar 2012, at 02:36, Rob Weir wrote:

> Let's see if anyone else thinks this is too verbose.  Remember, FAQ's
> are not intended to be read as an article, one after another.
> Typically they are things we we link to and point users to for
> specific questions.

Since you have essentially eliminated my contributions and replaced them with something different,
I'll withdraw from this activity until the partisan style you've chosen changes. A pity as
we genuinely had some collaboration sparking between unlike minds.

As an added bonus you'll not have to worry about any edit locks :-)

S.