incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Pöml <pe...@poeml.de>
Subject [INFRA] download statistics fixed / little problem left
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:49:17 GMT
Hi,

with some maintenance updates I did on download.services.openoffice.org, I recently broke
the download statistics (http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/marketing_bouncer.html). I fixed
them a few days ago. The web page doesn't update anymore, though, since the 20th of February.
That was the day when I broke the generation of the underlying download counting.

I suppose that we don't mind to continue couting :-) and the underlying data generation is
fixed now. But who is in the position to get the page to be updated again?

I know there's a daily cronjob which pulls the download counts in CSV format from download.services.openoffice.org,
but I am not sure who installed that and/or who has access to the web server where the stats
are hosted.

Thanks,
Peter