incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:26:46 GMT
Hi Rob,

just in short form from vacation:

- Working on OpenOffice/StarOffice since 1996 (StarDivision)
- Quickly got responsible for all DrawingLayer tasks, mainly in
Draw/Impress team
- Added e.g. the first 3D engine, made office flicker-free, safe repaints,
MVC-separation
- Responsible for Features and internal reworks in the graphic area in all
applications
- Responsible for main internal restructurings e.g. Primitives,
AntiAliasing, UI, Interaction redesign and better 3D
- Main author of fundamental graphic toolings as basegfx and drawinglayer
- Driver of ongoing fundamental core reworks in various areas, mainly
graphics (e.g. SVG import, mainly but not only for IP clearance). Expect
fundamental core functionality and stability reworks with aw080 which is in
progress on Apache OpenOffice.

--
ALG