incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:52:09 GMT
Hi Joe,

While I agree that Rob may have been heavy handed and aggressive with his edits of this wiki
page and general tone. I reviewed each of his 6 (or so) edits and must admit that each of
them is not objectionable individually.

I think that this FAQ is valuable and all have contributed. Thanks to Simon for starting it.

We could all be more gentle and less "bitchy" about the process.

Take a deep breath! We've come a long way in less than a year at Apache!

Regards,
Dave

(Joe, you're a rock too!)