incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: collecting status
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:12:22 GMT
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [orwittmann@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I have setup a wiki page in order to provide/collect the status of the
> translation of specific languages [1].
>
> I also linked this wiki page from our AOO 3.4 Release Plan cwiki page [2].
>
> Does it makes sense to have such a wiki page?
> If yes, please provide further data/information.
>
> Please provide further data/information.
>
> Initially I put in the following data from my memory:
> -- As far as I know the strings for the user interface for Portuguese
> (Brazilian) are complete (currently not reflected on the Pootle server, but in
> the svn repository) - I do not the status for the help for Portuguese (Brazilian).
> -- Zoltan stated in a post that the user interface strings for Hungarian are
> also complete, but I do not know, if some of this work is lost due to the fact
> that the Pootle server was not up to date.
> -- I have see work on Finnish - issue 119066. It looks like that not all
> survived the Pootle server update. I have reopened the issue in order to
> indicate that a review is needed. Thanks.
>
> [1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan
>

> Thanks in advance, Oliver.

Hello!
I just check some new missing Finnish translation lines in Pootle (chart2 / source / controller
/ dialogs.po) and it seems to me normal situation: those missing translations are for new
lines of version 3.4 and there is not yet Finnish translations for them.  And overall amount
for new lines is quite normal for new version I think.  So there are no need anything else
than translation work.

I am going to send my CLA to Apache. I think I can translate some lines as "nobody" or offline?

Regards
Risto