incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Bug 119120 - Lack of some items of Print menu with applied langpack for AOO3.4
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:37:03 GMT
On Monday 26 of March 2012 17:38:12 Serg Bormant wrote:
> Hi,
>

> All other strings are translated. So I cannot understand what I need to
> check in Russian translation to avoid problem with Writer/Calc/Math Print
> dialog window.
> Can anybody help, please?

I think that reson is maybe that the last changes just don't get into last
unofficial developer snapshots are dated by morning of 22-Mar-2012 from 10:45 to
13:08
(http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/src_releases/)
with Russian langpack for windows is dated 22-Mar-2012 14:18 on the download
page due to more early freezing of Revision

while last changes of Russian langpack on the Pootle is dated 2012-03-22 13:28

Genman langpack (last changed on 2012-03-21 18:33 on Pootle server) isn't
affected by this bug.

I hope next snapshot will correct this bug or it worth to try to build russian
langpack with it's current state of translation (if it is possible) and check
is problem represented still