incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Maho NAKATA <>
Subject [PROPOSAL] create ooo-qa mailing list
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:30:39 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to propose creation of mailing list.
QA interested people are defintely subscribing ooo-dev mailing list.

Now we are approaching to release, therefore we need more QA relate work!
Notable activity is that Lily summarizes qa weekly status
including bugzilla activity as well.
However currently, traffic of the ooo-dev mailing list is too high
and many of them are not QA related subjects.

I'd like to be a moderator. Of course, I'm very happy if Lily would become
a moderator, too.

My background for QA activity. I was the QA project lead ( with Caio and
I was a MacOSX PPC build provider, as well as FreeBSD porter. I'm also interested especially
for automatic testing (so i had been provided VCLTesttool environment at;
unfortunately, good-day is gone...).

 Nakata Maho

View raw message