incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:14:03 GMT
On Monday 19 of March 2012 15:36:08 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andre and myself are currently working on this issue.
>
> As Jürgen has already found out last week the translation for the
> corresponding strings (at least the ones which are initially reported) are
> missing. Reason for this is that due to some file restructuring these
> strings are marked as new in our translation process.
>
> Jürgen has fixed in his environment, but the result was that the strings
> are still not translated in the user interface.
>
> Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
> responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
> defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings
> is not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.
>
> We are expecting to have a fix ready today.
>
> Best regards, Oliver.

I don't exactly understand does it concerning language pack too or not
and if it does, could you represent please the list of files need to be changed
in the language pack (or/and in base packet for localisation) that involved
this bug.

And If you could refer the changes of such files was implemented as it
accelerate resolving for other language.