incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject "Get more information about OPenOffice.org " link redirect to English page for all language instead of right native lang page
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:19:01 GMT
I have just download binary AOO340m1(Build:9588) - Rev. 12995771
2012-03-12 09.59.35 (MOn, 12 Mar 2012)

OOo_3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz
OOo_3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_langpack-deb_ru.tar.gz

After unpacking I start AOO and changed in options User Interface language to
Russian (my native) and restart "./soffice":

Then I  run "./soffice" again and see a "Welcome Screen"
at bottom of it are placed :

- Get more templates for OpenOffice.org
- Add a new features to OpenOffice.org
- Get more information about OpenOffice.org

When I click fisrt one my browser redirected me to

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/?lang=en-US  (note the "?lang=en-US")

but the Russian language was determined correct in the upper right conner
language menu, so there is no problem and page is displayed in russian
language.

The second contains only English, German and French, so loading Eng page is
normal for that situation.

But clicking the third one (Get more information about OpenOffice.org) redirect

http://www.openoffice.org/?lang=en-US

instead of

http://www.openoffice.org/ru/

that is listed on http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html page

Substitution  for ?lang=ru in the  http://www.openoffice.org/?lang=en-US
doesn't lead to positive result and doesn't redirect to native lang. page

Maybe such behaviour takes place for other language too as all Native-lang
pages links on http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html
look like http://www.openoffice.org/ru/, http://www.openoffice.org/de/,
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/
instead of http://www.openoffice.org/?lang=ru