incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <>
Subject "Get more information about " link redirect to English page for all language instead of right native lang page
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:19:01 GMT
I have just download binary AOO340m1(Build:9588) - Rev. 12995771
2012-03-12 09.59.35 (MOn, 12 Mar 2012)

After unpacking I start AOO and changed in options User Interface language to
Russian (my native) and restart "./soffice":

Then I  run "./soffice" again and see a "Welcome Screen"
at bottom of it are placed :

- Get more templates for
- Add a new features to
- Get more information about

When I click fisrt one my browser redirected me to  (note the "?lang=en-US")

but the Russian language was determined correct in the upper right conner
language menu, so there is no problem and page is displayed in russian

The second contains only English, German and French, so loading Eng page is
normal for that situation.

But clicking the third one (Get more information about redirect

instead of

that is listed on page

Substitution  for ?lang=ru in the
doesn't lead to positive result and doesn't redirect to native lang. page

Maybe such behaviour takes place for other language too as all Native-lang
pages links on
look like,,
instead of

View raw message