incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Implementation of genitive case of month names (posessive context)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:14:02 GMT

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Sergey Torokhov <torohov_s_a@mail.ru>
wrote:
> > It's pity but it seems there is will not be progress this problem :(
> > as there is no any activity and reply on appropriate bug page from
> > developers is planning some changes or not.
>
> Please think of it like this:  We are in our final weeks of testing
> and bug fixing for our OpenOffice 3.4 release.  At this point we are
> only fixing very severe, blocking issues, especially "regressions",
> .i.e., things that worked in 3.3 and now are broken in 3.4.
>
> Once we are done with 3.4, there will be more time to look at
> enhancements in all areas, including l10n.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

Sorry, if I looked like importunate, I clearly realize that final testing is
taking place now and I don't quite mean that this resolving need to place to
AOO 3.4 release.

I'm waiting impatiently for the final 3.4 release and hope it will be stable
and reliable as previosly Sun's and Oracle's ones or even better.
And wish all of you luck of maintaining this splendid project.

---
Regards,

Sergey