incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [BUILD] Re: How to build Linux installer with install wizard
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:29:36 GMT
Hi Yan Ji,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 02:05:56PM +0800, Yan Ji wrote:

> I found there is an install wizard program in OO 3.3 Linux package,
> the package structure looks like:
> I'm wondering how to build Linux package with the structure as same as
> OO 3.3? Is there any build parameter to do that?

this might be the target openofficewithjre in
trunk/main/instsetoo_native/util/makefile.mk

You can try building it after a build --all in
trunk/main/instsetoo_native:

cd trunk/main/instsetoo_native/util/
dmake openofficewithjre

That said, note that this is unmaintained, so it may not work (I bet it
does not build); AFAIK AOO cannot ship a JRE, so the code is not used
anymore and not maintained.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile