incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: [CODE]: changed about box
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 15:39:48 GMT
On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 11:37:48AM -0300, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Another issue is the path to the repo: now it is determined by
> File::Spec->catfile($ENV{'SRC_ROOT'}, File::Spec->updir())
> Moving one dir. up trunk/main will only work if you checked trunk
> instead of separated repos.
> So moving one dir. up can be avoided: both svn and git work in
> subdirectories inside the repo; I've tested with:
> export SRC_ROOT=/mnt/build/aoo/trunk/main/instsetoo_native/prj
> and it works with the attached print-sv-rev-pl, both with git and svn,
> even invoking just
> SvnRevision::DetectRevisionId($ENV{'SRC_ROOT'})

Forgot to mention that if you allow non-trunk repos, then the reg. exp.
must change.
Now /^\s*git-svn-id:.*?trunk@([0-9]+)\s+/ expects something like:

while if checking main it would be

and the reg. exp. won't match. It should be changed to:

On the other hand, I don't get why you use git show HEAD and not just
git svn info

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message