incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: Rebuild localisation (Finnish)
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:31:02 GMT
Raphael Bircher [r.bircher@gmx.ch] kirjoitti:
> Am 14.03.12 21:46, schrieb Risto Jääskeläinen:
> > Rob Weir [robweir@apache.org] kirjoitti:
> >> >
> > ..
> >>
> >> Excellent !
> >>
> >> If you can attach your PO files to a Bugzilla issue as well, that will
> >> help us get them loaded into Pootle.  Or send them to be as an email
> >> attachment.
> >>
> > ..
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> -Rob
> >>

> > Hello again
> >
> > Now there is bug 119066 where is attachment
> If you have po files to update pootle please Assignee the issue to
> rbircher@apache.org (me)
>
> Thanks
>
> Greetings Raphael
>

> --
> My private Homepage: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/

Thank you Raphael!
Now there is Finnish translations in Pootle at level OOo 3.3 what is latest translation.

How to update English part to level AOO 3.4?
As I test "Nobody" can made suggestions but who can approve translations?  I think those who
have their names in those translation po files are  quit secure choice.

Regards
Risto