incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Analytics - of a kind ( was: Uk gov open standards consultation and odf)
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:46:56 GMT
Changed the subject line - please indulge me with a small aside from the
original subject matter.

1 days numbers. (pulled over the last few minutes, of course ;)

The forum post has received 94 views
24 of those came from the single twitter post.
[ we know that by going to https://bitly.com/HA9hnK+ ]

The twitter post also landed the shortened URL on two paper.il pages:
the front page here
http://paper.li/OUCVols/1323382478/2012/03/31
[as an aside to an aside - I took another indulgence this morning
creating a one off background image for use here, kind on the logo
conversation - proposal - going on..it's easily changed/removed]

and the business page at
http://paper.li/baseanswers/1291434220/2012/03/31#!business

anyway - I looked and thought to pass it along.

I suppose if anything though, such belongs on the marketing list, more
then here.

Ah - one more aside to the aside - there is a standing invitation no the
marketing list to a conference call, with a focus on marketing/promotion
activities.. anyone interested should make an effort to check it out I
would think.

Ciao for now,

//drew