incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r810308 - in /websites/production/ooo-site: cgi-bin/ content/
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 23:44:38 GMT
Kay here is the situation: we've migrated DNS back
to its original state which will take hold over the
next 2-3 hours or so. Right now you have roughly 4K
clients constantly hitting the service once a second
for eternity- there is no way I can think of to have
that traffic go to a cgi script and have the server
survive for more than a few minutes.  No tinkering
with the server's response status code seems to make
a difference to this traffic.